Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sweeping with Frog's help

As I was sweeping the floor on the main level, sucking up the dirt piles with the dust vacuum, I felt a slight sense of "Ah, that looks so much better..." when I heard a crunching/munching sound at my heals. It was Frog with a cracker in each hand. He had faithfully followed me around as I swept the floors eating his crackers happily as he observed my cleaning frenzy. I wonder how much of those crackers actually ended up in the little guy's mouth. Based on the trail he left all over the floor, not much.

Ever feel like you're fighting a loosing battle?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great story! hahaha

This morning I woke up to a relatively "clean" home. Ahhhh... love it. As I type there are tiny piles of what used to be Kix... now exploded by the stomp of a toddler.... almost everywhere!

Some days I sweep the floors AT LEAST 3 times. One would never know by looking at my home how often I really do clean it... LOL! Some days I just say "forget it" I'll do one sweep at the end of the day.

Lori said...

I'm not anal about many things but the floor I am totally over the top. I hate having bits of cereal/crackers stuck to the bottom of my feet. Hate...it...so we sweep after every meal and after a morning/afternoon of the kids going in and out all the doors of the house. It only takes a few minutes at most, but it is so worth it. I usually say "forget it" to anything and everything else before the floor. I'm strange I know.