Monday, March 24, 2008

What happened to January?

Wow, so January ended a very long time ago. Man, has it been THAT long since my last post?!?!? NO WAY! Not totally surprising to me as time goes by so extremely fast with four babies. I stay busy, Brian stays busy and we talk on the weekends. The kids are growing like weeds - sprouting overnight. I'll post a family update later this week. This one won't be long since the kids are fighting over plastic Easter eggs - who hid them, who is suppose to find them and any other way to disagree over colored, fake eggs - and Noah is late for his morning nap.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything but - sheesh- Hey Elizabeth, why don't you start blogging again while I drop off the face of the planet?

I even went so far as to check your family tree link things.

Mon said...

"Welcome back...welcome back... welcome back"...to the blogging world. I have that commercial jingle stuck in my head. Off to work I go...

Jessica Sanford said...

I missed your presence in blog-land... even if I just saw you yesterday. :-P :)

Bob Carder said...

Glad you are back, I missed you also.

brittneymann said...

hey aunt lori!! ok so i have to admit my nerdiness just to say that i have read just about every blog on here-- and im the girl in class clicking on all the photos showing the rest of the senior class my little cousins-- but i cant help it they are so cute and it feels like i havent seen them in forever! so anywho, i love the stories you post and the way you see things amuses me more than anything ! we missed you guys SOOO much at easter!!! hope to see you all soon! love you lots!
brit

Lori said...

Thank you everyone!

Brit - I SO need your email address!!! Go to my profile and send me an email, girl!