Friday, March 13, 2009

Facebook Distraction

I haven't really been posting since last November. November!!! Can't believe it has been that long - but time slips by rather quickly with four kids, a new pregnancy, the Holidays and a bunch of birthdays crammed together. And, I must say, signing on to Facebook has distracted me from good ol' fashion blogging as well. It has been great to connect with old friends and stay a little more current with existing friendships. It is funny how I remember everyone to be as they were in high school or college or without a bunch of kids in New Jersey. There are new babies and new marriages aaaand new people I don't even know friend-requesting me. Some are friends of friends and some are people I know that I know I don't know. You know? I miss blogging and keeping up on all the little things that happen around here - the happenings that are meaningless to most readers but are priceless to me as my brain doesn't remember any details it seems. Like Frog's first smiles or quotes from Spikes from a few years back...the things that make any mother smile.

Anyway, I say all that to say, I'll be blogging more and Facebooking less in the coming days. Woo.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So where are your posts? : - )

I'm dying for some nice blog reading.

I wish I could visit you today. Not only a diversion from the hum drum of the usual Monday chores but this nice weather has been itching to get out. And not to mention I really miss you, of course.