Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pray for Misty

Follow the link below and add your email to Darren's list. I found this on Giz's blog. Wow, what a family!!!

The healing service Darren writes about was at the church Brian and I attended while we lived in Jersey - which is also the church that took the youth trip to Florida where Brian met God and was set free from drug addiction.

Little side note - While still in Jersey, Baby Sophia had a tear duct problem when she was born. I'd honestly forgotten until I read about receiving prayer. Soph was going to need a surgery to open up her clogged tear duct so we went forward for prayer at church. Within one week her clog was gone and never returned. Healed. Just rambling now...but check out the link and pass it on through email or your blog.

The site is www.leblanclife.com

Sorry I can't make the link work right, so just copy and paste and away you go!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

And, I totally forgot Sophia had that tear duct issue, but now that you mention it I remember her eye was always watery and when she cried there would be some ooze.