Friday, December 14, 2007

If You Can't Beat 'Em

If you can't beat 'em (as in "can't win")...bring 'em downstairs, give them cereal and some milk.

It is juuuust about midnight and me, Noah and Jack are hanging out. Noah had shots today - way too many freakin' shots for one little body in my humble opinion. (Five?!?!? Are you kidding me?!?!?!?). Jack has had an explosion of his eczema this week so after the realization that all the lotion in the world isn't cutting it I brought him downstairs. He can join me and Noah for some midnight fun. Fun being some soggie cereal and watching the weather channel. Woohoo!

One note before I return to my little guys - I got a cabinet!!! Yes, the craigslist is a good thing! Okay, baby crying...and a snow storm is on the way.

1 comment:

Mon said...

What is the first thing you are going to craft out?