Monday, December 11, 2006

Home for the Holidays

We have the keys! We closed on Friday. The house (and the mortgage payment) is all ours! We are half moved into the new house and half at the rental. There is so much cleaning and unpacking to be done before Christmas. I haven't even thought of Christmas cards, or even a tree for that matter. Christmas? Already? Hopefully, we'll be unpacked by Christmas Eve. I've got to find that Martha Stewart baking book...it is in a box somewhere downstairs. There are cookies to be made, Christmas lights to be hung, presents to be wrapped!!! I'll send out our new address and phone number in our Christmas cards as soon as I find my address book in the chaos now piled at the new house. When you get the card you can finally erase the pencil markings under our name in your address books and put our contact information in ink. It won't be changing every few months anymore. We are done with the moving, now to get on with the unpacking...

No comments: